Sunday, September 20, 2009

wow.sigh.
really many things gone around me
is hard to cure it
but i know this is the quest i should gone through
on that typical saturday night
i really touch by the holy sprit
im cry out loudly
u had spoken to me
u had guild me wat i shall do
i saw the pic! this is wat i wan!
i can say that
im different after that
i feel my world had change!
my anger my things really clam me down
im not so worry and scare
and wanna lives this world to build our relation
and wanna know u more
the passion ll onto me always!
this relationship ll not fades between me and you Forever!!
"the love thats never failing
let mercy fall on me"
where never i go
the care the feeling
you were here for me
i ll be the rough girl, brave girl that i could
hehe
till now i still love you for my hold heart
miss u always
but i cant love you le.
is because of *something* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home